Sunday, December 7, 2008

Le Sigh

Another quote from my beloved You've Got Mail:

"I don't know what to do... in the mean time, I'm putting up more twinkle lights"

Because honestly, when you get to this point, twinkle lights are the only things that make sense... and the only thing that brings along a tiny bit of what happiness must feel like with them.


Lots of twinkle lights tonight! the tree, the windows, anywhere I have enough to put.


I detest the holidays. I always have. But I love the lights.

Thank God for them.

4 comments:

~im just only me~ said...

Hear Hear! Thank God for the Twinkle lights!!!! I am a hater of the holidays too..how weird!!!!

Dayna said...

Birds of a feather my sweet...

~im just only me~ said...

*dances around* twinkly twinkly little lighty!!!

don't be emily said...

May I put up for your consideration the possibility that you are insane? Lovable, but insane?