Monday, March 17, 2008

Cleaning

So, everyone's talking about housecleaning and stuff. I love to clean, especially when I'm sad angry or depressed. It always makes me feel so much better... Cleaning makes me feel like I have control, that I can make the world a better place. It gives me a sense of order, and reponsibility well fulfilled.It's like a war really; Caesar style, planned out carefully, maps/lists drawn, attacks planned, tools inventoried and accounted for (and/or purchased if found wanting). And then when all has been staked out and prepared, when the mops are watered, the infantry fed, windex paired with paper towels, and the vacuum camped near the best positioned outlet, the attack begins! Granted, not every battle is won: there are mini-retreats, here and there, with plans being laid to return; and the enemy sends out distractions to act as countermeasures. The tv distracts the troops, and the laptop is alluring. BUT! They are ready and well prepared for such decoys, and will not let evil prevail! The cleaning will go on! The war will be won! and some sense of fulfillment and content will settle across the land (er, apartment).So speaking of cleaning... I really should do some myself. I would feel worlds better. Too bad I have to get up so early in the morning. There's always tomorrow right?
Goodnight my sometime fans

(08AUG2006)

No comments: